Okupe Hostel Jardins has a privileged location in São Paulo, a few steps from the most famous Rua Oscar Freire, a few blocks from Avenida Paulista and the Metro Station. Walking distance to Pinheiros and Vila Madalena district and a one bus ride to USP. Here in Jardins, we are surrounded by many shops, pubs, clubs, restaurants and everything else you need.
The main tourist attractions are located nearby.
Bus ticket: R$3,00 (USD 1,75) and Metro ticket: R$2,90 (USD 1,70)
- Rua Oscar Freire – (1 minute walking)
- Avenida Paulista – (12 minutes walking)
- Rua Augusta – (15 minutes walking)
- Museu do Futebol – (20 minutes walking)
- Bairro Vila Madalena – (20 minutes walking)
- Feira de Arte Benedito Calixto – (10 minutes walking)
- Masp – (25 minutes walking)
- Livraria Cultura – (14 minutes walking)
- Praça da Sé – (8 metro stations, 23 minutes)
- Pinacoteca – (10 metro stations, 27 minutes)
- Cidade Universitária – (30 minutes by bus)
- Mercado Municipal – (9 metro stations, 27 minutes)
- 25 de Março – (9 metro stations, 25 minutes)
- Avenida Faria Lima - (7 minutes by bus)
- Bairro da Liberdade – (7 metro stations, 20 minutes)
- Parque do Ibirapuera – (45 minutes walking or 35 minutes by bus)
- Aeroporto Internacional de Guarulhos – (45 minutes by bus)
- Aeroporto de Congonhas – (45 minutes by bus)
- Terminal Rodoviario Barra Funda – (13 metro stations in 35 minutes or 2 buses in 25 minutes)
- Terminal Rodoviario Tiete – (11 metro stations, 22 minutes)
We do recommend you 2 different ways to reach Okupe Jardins depending on the period you will arrive, since some streets have lack of lights.
Before sunset: Get off at Clinicas metro station (Green line) and turn right as soon as you pass the turnstile and turn left again when exiting the station. Walk 1 block until Rebouças Avenue and then turn right until the number 990.
After sunset: Get off at Clinicas metro station (green line) and turn left as soon as you pass the turnstile and turn right when exiting the station. Turn left on Teodoro Sampaio st. and then turn left on Oscar Freire st and left again on Rebouças Ave until you reach the number 990 on the same block.
From Tietê Bus Station:
There is a metro station inside . Take the metro (blue line) toward Jabaquara and get off at Paraíso Station. Change to the green line toward Vila Madalena and get off at Clinicas Station
From International Airport of Guarulhos:
There is a reliable taxi company at the exit door of the airport called Guarucoop. You can pay in advance the ride either with money or with credit card.
There is also a bus (257) at the airport until Tatuapé metro station (Red Line). From this station, get off at Sé station and change to gree line toward Vila Madalena station. Get off at Clínicas station.
From Congonhas Airport:
a taxi ride will cost around R$40,00 (USD 22) depending on the traffic jam and period
You can take the bus 5652-10 towards "Praça da Sé" and get off close to the metro station Paraíso (green line). Take the metro toward Vila Madalena station and get off at Clínicas.
You can choose either the "875A10 - Aeroporto" bus or "875M10 – Aeroporto" bus on Wahington Luís Avenue; get off on the 1st stop on Professor Noé de Azevedo Avenue; walk to the "São Judas" metro station and take the metro towards "Tucuruvi" and get off at Vila Mariana metro station.