Okupe Hostel is conveniently located less than 5 minutes walking from Vila Mariana Metro Station (same access line to Mercado Municipal, Sala São Paulo and Old Town) and also around 10 minutes from Ana Rosa Metro Station (same Modern Art Museum and Vila Madalena lines). We are surrounded by many shops, bars and the amazing Ibirapuera Park and Avenida Paulista and easy access from USP and the cities airports.
The main tourist attractions are located nearby.
Bus ticket: R$2,65 (USD 1,40) and Metro ticket: R$2,70 (USD 1,55)
- Parque do Ibirapuera – (10 minutes walking)
- Avenida Paulista – (3 or 4 metro stations, 7-9 minutes)
- Praça da Sé – (6 metro stations, 12 minutes)
- Pinacoteca – (8 metro stations, 16 minutes)
- Cidade Universitária – (40 minutes by bus)
- Museu do Futebol – (6 metro stations, 12 minutes)
- Avenida Faria Lima -(30 minutes by bus)
- Mercado Municipal – (7 metro stations, 14 minutes)
- Shopping Paulista – (15 minutes walking or 2 metro stations)
- 25 de Março – (7 metro stations, 14 minutes)
- Feira de Arte Benedito Calixto – (20 minutes by bus, or 6 metro stations plus 5 minutes walking)
- Aeroporto Internacional de Guarulhos – (40 minutes by car (taxi) or 1h20min by bus and metro)
- Aeroporto de Congonhas – (20 minutes by bus)
- Terminal Rodoviario Barra Funda – ( 11 metro stations, 25 minutes)
- Terminal Rodoviario Tiete – (11 metro stations, 22 minutes)
Get off at Vila Mariana Station toward Domingos de Moraes street and walk two blocks at the opposite way of the cars. Turn left at Sud Mennucci street until number 159.
From Tietê Bus Station:
There is a metro station inside . Take the metro (blue line) toward Jabaquara and get off at Vila Mariana station.
From International Airport of Guarulhos:
There is a reliable taxi company at the exit door of the airport called Guarucoop. You can pay in advance the ride either with money or with credit card. Please pay attention and confirm if they have the right address at São Paulo city once there is the same street name at another city called Osasco.
There is also a bus (257) at the airport until Tatuapé metro station (Red Line). From this station, get off at Sé station and change to blue Line towards Jabaquara station. Get off at Vila Mariana station.